Sunday, May 11, 2014
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all! It is nearly over, but I wanted to shout out to all the wonderful Mums out there. For those of you who are hurting - just remember that the Lord is not only our Father - He also has a MOTHER'S HEART. He is full of comfort and compassion, and has made a place under His wings for us to hide and find peace - here are 7 things to expect from being under the wings of God - the place of His Mother Heart:
• He loves each one of us – we are the “apple of His eye” the part of the eye that is protected at all costs: "Keep me as the apple of your eye…hide me under the shadow of your wings.” Psalm 17:8
• He has made a hiding place for us – perfectly hidden from all danger and trouble “…hide me under the shadow of your wings.” Ps. 17:8
• He draws us close – close enough to be under the shadow Ps. 91:1 “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most HighShall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”
• He has made a place of refuge for us – a shelter from every degree of storm. "For my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in you; yes in the shadow of your wings will I take refuge..." Ps. 57:1; 61:4
• He gives us a new song and perfect joy in this place of safety under His wings. "Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice and sing." Ps. 63:7.
• He brings miraculous provision and escape for us when we come under His wings. The Children of Israel were carried on His wings through the wilderness – these were days of supernatural provision and great miracles every day. Deut. 32:11
• He has healing in his wings – healing for our body, soul and spirit. "But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves released from the stall and leap for joy." Mal. 4:2 (AMP)
Run under His wings and find shelter - this is a place you will easily in prayer.